abstract road

Out of State DUI

Out of State DUI

Arrested for DUI while visiting Palm Beach?

Tourism is one of the largest - if not the largest - industries in Southern Florida, and countless people come to Palm Beach every year for vacation or business travel. If you have been arrested for driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol during your stay here, you will be fully subject to the DUI laws of our state, and penalties which can include jail, fines and a driver's license suspension.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that you can escape the consequences of an arrest when you return to your home state; you must take action now to resolve the charges and avoid the sentence you could receive for a conviction. With the help of Palm Beach criminal defense attorney from our firm, you can do exactly that.

Your driver's license can be suspended in your home state!

Florida, like most states throughout the country, participates in the Driver's License Compact, an arrangement under which the Departments of Motor Vehicles in different states will share information about arrests and convictions for driving under the influence and other serious traffic offenses. When you are arrested for drinking and driving or drugged driving in Palm Beach, the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles will report the matter to the DMV in your home state; in effect, when you return home you can expect to be subjected to a suspension of your driver's license.

Defending Out of State Drivers

An criminal defense lawyer from Parks & Braxton, PA is ready to meet with you to discuss the circumstances of your case and to begin working on a strategy for resolving the charges at hand. Whether your DUI was issued during a Spring Break college trip or while you were were visiting Palm Beach for a business trip, you can benefit from the fact that we have won thousands of drunk driving cases in the past and have frequently been invited to lecture on the art of DUI defense. We are available 24/7, and we urge you to contact us now. Let us put our proven skill to work for you!

Obtain Immediate Legal Help

To save your license, you must act within 10 days. Get in touch with our firm by calling 561.948.0880, or fill out the form here.

Get in Touch Now